About The Process
How can I schedule a simonONE appointment?
Are there any age restrictions?
simonONE services are best suited for those who are 18 years and older.
How do I obtain my results?
A technician will schedule an appointment to go over your results after they have been reviewed by our board-certified radiologists. After that, your results will be housed within our patient portal where you can review them at any time at your own convenience.
Where are you located?
All of our simonONE locations are listed here:
Can someone with past medical issues get a simonONE scan?
Yes. Because MRI machines do not use radiation, they are safe for those who have had past medical issues.
However, there are some patients that will not be suited for this technology. Because MRI machines utilize strong magnets they are not suitable for patients with the following:
- Implanted pacemakers
- Intracranial aneurysm clips
- Cochlear implants
- Certain prosthetic devices
- Implanted drug infusion pumps
- Bone-growth stimulators
- Certain intrauterine contraceptive devices;
- Any other type of iron-based metal implants.
About The Scan
Our simonONE Body offering scans you from your head through your pelvis to cover all major organs and over 100 body structures to help detect signs of early-stage diseases and abnormalities.
Our simonONE Body Plus covers the same areas, while adding on advanced liver imaging. Additionally, men will receive prostate cancer screening.
simonONE scans look for:
- Malignant neoplasms that could be indicative of tumors and early stage cancers
- Blood clots, aneurysms and other vein-related abnormalities
- Brain changes associated with risk of Alzheimer’s
- Signs of stroke development
- Liver scarring and fatty liver diseases*
*Available with our Body PLUS scan